SAFE™ Managed Backup
International Data Group estimates that over 70% of the critical data small to medium sized businesses use every day, including e-mail and attachments, contacts, patient and customer records, and business documents are now stored on a PC.
According to the US National Archives and Records Administration , 93% of all companies that lost access to their data for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. 50% of the organizations that went without data management for the same time period filed for
What effect would a loss of critical data have on your company?
Get Continuous Data Protection With SAFE™
SAFE also provides optional support for backups of Microsoft Exchange Server or Mailboxes, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and Lotus Domino/Notes Server.
Get Continuous Data Protection With SAFE
Stafford Associates File Ensure (SAFE ) provides small to medium sized
businesses and individuals with a platform independent, efficient, and highly secure method of file backup, restoration, and business continuity – with point-and-click ease of use.
Implementing SAFE for your business is fast and easy. Simply download and install the SAFE client software, enter your login information, select the folder and files to backup, and choose the time of day you would like your fully automated, unattended backup to occur. SAFE takes care of the rest.
Benefits of SAFE™ Managed Backup:
- Always-on, Continuous Data Protection
- Point-and-Click File Backup and Restoration
- No Additional Hardware to Buy
- Flexible Scheduling allows for Fully Automated, Unattended Backups
- Compresses and Encrypts Data before storing it on the SAFE Backup Server
- Provides Efficient, Secure, and Highly Effective Business Continuity
- Platform independent - Runs on Windows, Linux, Unix, Novell
- Specialized Backup Agents for Popular Applications
- Simple, Smart Restore from Anywhere at Anytime
- Dedicated Customer and Technical Support